Manager Financial Reporting
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
My client is looking for an external auditor with insurance knowledge looking to move inhouse to gain commercial experience. In this role, you will report to Head of Financial Reporting and be involved in annual report, budgeting/forecasting and expense analytics.
- Involve in the monthly expense reporting to prepare expense reports to management and regional office
- Actively participate in the implementation of expense policies
- Involve in various initiatives to streamline the end-to-end expense process
- Involve in business plan and forecasting
Who are we looking for:
- Min 5 years of experience in financial accounting and analysis, management reporting & internal controls
- Sound technical insurance regulations and financial knowledge
- External Audit experience is preferred
- Degree in Accountancy or recognised accounting professional qualification
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874