Manager, Internal Audit
|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$80000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum|
A leading commodities firm is building out their Internal Audit team, and is looking for a senior Audit professional to lead this team.
In this role, the incumbent will effectively plan, coordinate, and conduct periodic audits of operational and financial areas in accordance with approved Annual Audit Plan. He/she will determine whether the Company's risk management systems, control and governance processes are adequate and functioning in manner commensurate with size of the company's operations. The incumbent is also expected to successfully manage and cultivate key relationships to ensure that Internal Audit's scope of work and the objectives of the organization are completed in a cost-effective and timely manner.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 4-6 years of Internal/External Audit experience within financial services/Fortune 500 companies
- Excellent spoken Mandarin skills to interact with stakeholders in Greater China region
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy
- CPA/CIA Accredited
- Strong analytical skills and excellent business acumen (e.g., knowledge of business drivers, finding solutions and knowledge of accounting, finance, and other business areas)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point (preferred: SAP)
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980