Manager Regulatory Reporting
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
My client a global corporate/wholesale bank is seeking for a mid-level finance individual to join their group finance team.
Reporting to the Regulatory Team lead, you will have oversight for group regulatory reporting and MAS projects. In addition, you will help drive and implement process and system improvement initiatives; enhance compliance and internal control framework. A key part of your role is to develop and mentor the finance team, up skilling the department and raising visibility in the company. This is an exciting role where you will take part in various projects in the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and qualified accountants
- At least 7 years of experience working in a corporate/wholesale banking experience in the area of MAS Regulatory Reporting
- Prior experience in MAS regulatory reporting, e.g.: MAS 610, 649
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Prior experience in statutory accounts preparation
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for details
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874