Manager, Risk and Compliance Analytics
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$80000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum|
A leading global bank is on the lookout for a Manager, Risk and Compliance Analytics. This is a new headcount due to increasing regulations in Singapore and a greater focus on FCC.
The role involves evaluation of Financial crime risk scoring models and assessment of statistical models to help the bank manage financial crime risk. The incumbent will perform qualitative and quantitate assessment of FCC models performance using SAS based tools. Other systems used will include Mentas, Detica, Norkom and Firstlap. These models will be validated by the incumbent for any suspicious activities.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- At least 5 years of experience in compliance analytics within a FI/NBFI
- Knowledge and experience using SAS
- Good understanding of financial crime and AML
- Strong stakeholder management
- Degree in quantitative subjects such as Statistics/Econometrics or related quant field
- CAMS qualified will be an advantage
- Effective communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980