(Manila) Director of Supply Chain & Procurement
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||US$9000 - US$12000 per month + Benefits for the right profile|
The Head of Purchasing and Supply Chain has overall responsibility and accountability for all purchasing, logistics, supply chain management and warehousing for the establishment. The role is a leadership level role with high visibility and authority within the organization and must provide strategic leadership in developing and implementing new and innovative strategies.
- Full responsibility of the purchasing and supply chain teams
- Move the Supply Chain function from a tactical purchasing and logistics focused operation to a strategic operation.
- Implement best practice in areas such as strategic sourcing, vendor selection, negotiation, value chain analysis, requisition to pay process and supply consolidation and rationalization.
- Develop and execute supply chain strategies for each significant commodity group to optimize the total cost of goods and services including warehousing costs whilst maintaining the desired quality level and ensuring on time delivery.
- Proactively and regularly monitor spend by commodity group and by vendor and identify opportunities & strategies for cost reduction.
- Provide leadership to the Supply Chain team and increase the level of procurement technical skills and commercial understanding of the procurement team.
- Develop annual procurement plans with business department heads to drive cost efficiencies and maintain ongoing effective communication to achieve objectives.
- Ensure direct involvement and supervision of procurement activities for major spend projects and goods and services.
- Liaise with the Financial Reporting and Analysis team to develop monthly procurement reports
- Establish and maintain effective KPI reporting to monitor effectiveness of Supply Chain
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- 15 years of experience in purchasing and supply chain with 5 or more years' experience in a management role.
- Over 10 years experience in the hospitality or service industry managing a wide range of commodity spend
- Procurement experience in a role with responsibility for a wide range of commodity groups and items, short shelf life items and a high volume of daily purchase requisitions is an advantage.
- Extensive sourcing experience in Asia is an advantage.
- Global procurement experience or experienced in a shared service environment an advantage.
- Experience in recruiting and mentoring a large Supply Chain team
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications are desirable.
- Recognized professional accreditation, CPM or CPSM is desirable
Contact Rajat Jain quoting reference number AS10034262 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1654262
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.