Manual Ethical Hacker (VP)
|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$160000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading global bank with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore. Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior Security Analyst with strong experience in Ethical hacking to work in their IT Security team. You will play a critical role in conducting Application Security assessments and penetration tests for all applications globally, be it Mobile, Web or Web service applications. You must be knowledgeable with business risks associated to common security vulnerabilities and be able to effectively communicate security vulnerabilities to application developers and/or senior stakeholders who may have little to no experience with application security vulnerabilities.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related field of study
- Has at least 4- 7 years of experience in conducting penetration testing and vulnerability assessments against web, mobile and web service applications
- Strong experience in using Web Application Vulnerability scanning tools such as IBM AppScan, Burpsuite etc.
- Holds relevant certifications such as CISSP, CEH etc.
- Certification in OSCP or OSCE is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence business stakeholders and top management across different lines of businesses
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.