|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$5500.00 - S$7500.00 per month + bonus|
Our of our client, a Healthcare company is looking for a Manufacturing Enginner to be in charge of the introduction of new products, equipment and processes into production in compliance with the quality management system requirements.
Your mains responsabilities are:
- Implement manufacturing processes, equipment, facilities and documents to meet current and future production volume and delivery requirements
- Supports production by resolving technical issues as required.
- Promote a safe working environment by following OH&S guidelines
- Represent manufacturing, actively provide constructive technical feedback and recommendations to ensure robust
- Engage external supplier as appropriate. Understand project risk, develop contingencies, track milestones and deliver project outcomes on time
- Provide training on new equipment, processes & procedures as required.
- Identify & implement GMP, Six-Sigma LEAN improvement actions
- Assess and implement new processes, equipment and technologies for longer-term manufacturing requirements
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 8 years of experience and strong knowledge of manufacturing processes & equipment for high volume production of diescrete products
- In depth know-how and experience of quality techniques: ISO9001:2000, ISO13485:2003, 21 CFR part 820 and 93/42/EEC
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, including technical reports
- Working with competing priorities of the continuous improvement of manufacturing processes
- Mechanical aptitude with Tertiary qualifications in engineering or related discipline
- Experience with process validation within a regulated Quality System environment
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00041977- firstname.lastname@example.org Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.