Regional Operation Director - Global Industrial Firm
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$18000 - S$22000 per month|
- Managing multiple plant operations throughout APAC
- Dynamic and diverse company serving various industries
- Strong and loyal client portfolio throughout the world
About our client:
A growing global B2B manufacturing firm with focus on the industrial and engineering sector, they have major presence throughout the world including in Singapore. They produce high quality, differentiated product for major multinational customers. Continuing their momentum to grow steadily, they are supported by their distinct R&D focus and world class manufacturing operations in Asia. During this time we are looking for a highly experienced Manufacturing Operation Director to drive and manage the Singapore sites..
This role will report to the APAC VP Operation and the role will be responsible for several APAC manufacturing operations, each with experienced senior managers. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for business operations including production, maintenance, quality, logistics, warehouse and distribution through the management team.
- Develop the manufacturing strategy, which will deliver improvements to quality and efficiency.
- Lead the cost reduction process with both fixed and variable cost components, and able to increase production efficiency.
- Key member of the senior management team working closely with S&OP to ensure business objectives are met.
- Site OH&S responsibility, able to build the prime vision of a zero accident workplace culture
- Development of strategies and plans to meet future production capacity and capability demands
- Collaborating with strategic supply chain team to develop ideal network to improve cost position for profitability.
- Setting and management of operating budget.
- Preparation and management of capital expenditure projects within time and budget constraints.
- Development and implementation of cost minimisation strategies.
- Costumer focus oriented; Coordination between production, quality, engineering and contract manufacturing departments.
- Site negotiations and interactions with Union representatives.
- Responsibility for contract and company product delivery performance.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced manufacturing/operation profile with an eye for manufacturing safety, quality, and efficiency improvement at all aspects. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferrably more than 20 years of continuous experience in a global manufacturing industry, with exposure in operations management, continuous improvement, materials management, sourcing, engineering, and distribution.
- Ideally you are currently a Manufacturing Operation Leader with more than 5 years managing a senior team.
- Ability to liaise, maintain, nurture, and develop relationship professionally across different business units.
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experience in managing plant in a fast paced, evolving working environment,
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Working for the world's forefront multinational manufacturing company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.