Manufacturing QA Engineer - Global Automation Firm
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$6000 per month|
- A respected and well-known global brand
- Serving multitude of complex-industry throughout the world
- Solid business footprint in Singapore
About our client:
Our client is one of the global automation manufacturing firm. With major experiences in producing high quality products and service, they are geared for better business sustainability throughout its operations and projects. During this exciting time, they are looking for a Manufacturing Quality Assurance Engineer with strong experience in quality control equipment for a metal 3D printing, reviewing quality documentations, and quality control procedures.
This role will report to the Manager of the unit. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling and ensuring quality control procedures are executed properly and is in line with the latest standards and requirement
- Taking control and overview that testing equipments are always calibrated as per requirements and are able to be traced accordingly
- Review and endorse Internal and Supplier Quality Documentations and Quality Control Procedures
- Enforcing and executing incoming inspection procedures and NCR process for supplier delivery quality management.
- Managing non-conformance appropriately, and timely resolving such cases with full record
- Handling products inspection process to ensure optimum adherence to product quality and integrity according to company manufacturing standards and policies, procedures and product specifications
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced Manufacturing Quality Assurance Engineer professional to be based in Singapore, with an eye for good automation manufacturing practices. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 4 years in tools manufacturing and quality engineering role
- Track record in participating on process change management
- Cross-functional contact - comfortable dealing with internal clients and identifying new areas for development.
- Business systems - familiar with Test Software programming, Mechanical and System Design
- Analytical ability - use information from production systems to identify areas for improvement.
- Interpersonal skills - able to adapt approach to staff and assess needs.
- Tenacity - follows through projects to completion, able to deal with difficult situations with significant pressure.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Working for a solid and sustainable global company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/job-search?disciplines=supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-GGA
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927