Our client is a Mechanical Engineering company. The permanent role will be based at Tuas.
- Supervises assembly and testing of all types of flow control products.
- Works with cross functional teams to meet customer's expectation.
- Adheres to Environmental, Health and Safety policy, 5S, and other requirements relating to care of equipment and PPE.
- Adheres to quality procedures as required by company QMS quality manuals / procedures.
- NTC 3 / ITC / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing operations.
- Prior experience in supervising a valve manufacturing line is a must.
- Familiarity with valve design codes like API 608, ASME B16.34 and API 598 preferred.
- Must be available for travel when necessary.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to Gloria.Xu@ambition.com.sg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1879945.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.