|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$10000.00 - S$12000.00 per month + bonus|
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of hearing aids. The company serve hearing care professionals in more than 20 countries and employs more than 4000 people.
As a Supply Chain Manager for the Manufacturing you are working very closely with the Head of Business Transformation.
- Perform analysis, look after the existing and new business processes across multiple department including manufacturing
- Develop scalable manufacturing and SCM processes to support the company
- Identify new opportunities to improve efficiency and productivity throughout the organization
- Perform assessments of business processes: gap analysis, business process flow
- Introduce innovation into the process than can impact results, drive profitability & supports the organisation
- Develop and define methods to develop technology and operational/business process changes
- Work with management and stakeholders to drive changes through the organization
- Work collaboratively accross all supply chain amangement of the organization
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Engineering/Business degree and/or relevant proven work experience is required
- 8 to 10 years experience in manufacturing and SCM
- RFID, Advanced planning & Scheduling and SPC knowledge
- Analytical, strong problem solving abilities, and creative resolution skills
- Exceptional determination, self-motivation, change management, and interpersonal skills
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00039607 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.