Market Connectivity Developer (Java)
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$125000.00 per annum|
Java Developer wanted for a leading buy- side firm!
Our client is a leading buy- side firm with a huge presence in the APAC region, particularly Singapore. They are currently looking for a talented Java developer to join the technology team. You will play a critical role in developing software applications supporting electronic trading with a strong focus on Commodities trading. You will look to provide monitoring, research, statistical analysis and partake in automation projects. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to work within the market connectivity space.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a bachelors' degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields of study from a reputable institution
- Has at least 5 years of development experience using Java technologies within the financial services space
- Must have experience working on either FIX Protocol (i.e. FIX 4.2 or FIX 5.0) or trading Commodities futures
- Past experience in C/ C++ programming is a plus
- Has basic network/ connectivity skills (i.e. TCP/ IP, multicast)
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to work with cross business units
If you meet the skillsets required and have what it takes, contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 42629. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.