Market Data AVP
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$1300000.00 per annum|
Market Data background
Exchange policy or Audit exposure
Team Lead role
My client, a well-established bank is seeking for Market Data Manager. You will act as a Team leader and will have 1 direct report and accountable for all Market Data related matters.
You will be responsible for delivering the exchange reporting, vendors reporting and will handle the reporting requirements.
You will be part of the Audit Reviews and take on audit requests for exchanges.
You will draw the supporting documents needed by the audit firm.
Once the audit completed you will make recommendations and amendment required to improve current processes and procedures.
It is a global role, It means that you will be dealing with global exchanges and will have to work the appropriate time zone when it is required.
To be successful is this role, you will have to
- have good knowledge of exchange policies ( ie: data changes, reporting changes, rule to purchase additional licenses...)
- Exchanges Audit exposure or involved in Audit processes review.
- 5 years' experience in similar space
- be flexible and adaptable
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner with internal and external partners
If you are interested in the role above please get in touch directly with Stephanie
Contact Stephanie Aglae for further discussion on (65) 6854 5634 or APPLY NOW
Reference number SLA43501
Please note that only successful candidate will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Licence Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1326161