Market Development Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing HaTCH|
As a member of our client's Global Markets Development Unit, you will be tasked with research, development and implementation of the company's growth strategy in Singapore. The team is tasked with the responsibility to deploy the company's solution in Singapore, and will have to work closely with local counter parties to ensure success in the market.
We are looking out for someone work independently, be comfortable with ambiguity, and be able to influence internal/external partners at all levels of the organization. This role will particularly suit someone with project management expertise, strong analytical abilities, business development experience, relationship building skills and/or international trade acumen.
We are looking for an individual that is excited about learning and building a career in digital logistics and is able to:
- Effectively communicate and influence individuals at all levels of the organisation.
- Project manage complex, multi-faceted projects.
- Take the initiative and operate with a high degree of autonomy.
- Think and act strategically and tactically delivering measurable results.
- Generate country-specific insights and recommend actions to develop the markets
- Identify key challenges for expanding overseas and work with relevant business and technical product teams to prioritise and deliver improvements
- Build and develop the local team
- Bridge communication across international teams around the world
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the B2B pipeline.
- Create and prioritise strategic target account lists in Singapore
- Research on and build prospect accounts that may yield partnerships that align with company's strategic goals.
- Conduct high-level conversations with key stakeholders and decision makers (C-Suite, Senior Executives) to understand their needs and how we can best deliver value to them.
- Periodic activity reporting and forecasting to CEO.
- Min 3-5 years in sales and business development in business development.
- Proven track record of working with key stakeholders to build and maintain partnerships.
- Able to lead and manage a team independently
- Have strong business acumen to understand and communicate value to potential clients.
- Good interpersonal skills to build good relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills.
- Able to handle ambiguity and adapt to rapidly changing circumstances in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to converse and write in professional English
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Ability to speak and communicate the local language (Bonus)