Market Education Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Have you worked in Education and managed an education program before?
Are you looking for a new challenge, are you a problem solver?
Do you like to make an impact by shaping tomorrow?
My client is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who they are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries and build a career by shaping tomorrow.
They invest in your success and you own it - all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. We are looking for Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers.
The primary responsibilities of this role is to manage the Education program locally for APAC including training, content and other education related needs. This role would be the local advocate for Education, strategically working frequently with our business partners in Marketing, Product and Sales to ensure local educational needs are met and that educational resources are known and used to their fullest capacities. This role would report into the Head of Education.
- Working with the Head of Education to help create and support the local go-to-market education strategy for APAC
- Manage content and training requests from Marketing, Product and Sales
- Manage our Asia based internal and external faculty including:
- Vetting local trainers (external faculty) who can write content as well as provide training to locally based customers
- Updating documentation on the available resource pool, ratings, etc.
- Maintaining a calendar for content production and training events
- Helping to solidify a more standardized rate card for various educational activities
- Presentation and event support; taking in event attendee feedback, FAQs, educational collateral, etc.
- Work with marketing managers to ensure event support includes proper educational materials for handout, in presentations and email pre/post event sends
- Work with marketing managers to support nurture programs and help identify content needs as well as content paths for educationally based programs
- Work with the marketing and digital team on the education footprint in our APAC focused digital assets such as WeChat, YouKu, regional websites, etc.
- Creating a report on local educational activity metrics including, but not limited to, event support, attendee info, opportunity and goal tracking and lead generation
- Assist with reviewing content produced for local usage, managing reviewing process for all modules, papers and courses
- Support educational team local partnerships and discussion on content integration, distribution and accreditation
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Communications, or equivalent.
- 4 years of experience in a project management, strategic support or equivalent
- Excellent writing and presentation skills specifically utilizing PowerPoint
- High level of independence, energy and strong project management skills
- A proactive self-starter who has shown the ability to problem solve, prioritize workload, deal with unforeseen challenges and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Critical thinker, with strong collaboration skills and the ability to influence others
- Very comfortable in Excel to help proactively manage budgets and timelines, calendars and other reporting.
- Fluent in Mandarin.
If you are interested, please contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222913. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-SM