Market Integrity Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a good reputation looking to hire a team leader or manager for the manager to support or lead the monitoring and surveillance team.
Your job responsibilities will be to:
- Review and conduct the trade surveillance for potential market misconduct
- Ensure the existing surveillance model is align with regulatory requirements and continuously improve it efficiency.
- Conduct manual monitoring to avoid any potential market manipulations and regulatory violations.
- Keep updated the surveillance framework and processes
- Part of any investigations (internal or external audits) and deal with regulators directly.
To qualify, individuals must possess :
- Minimum 6+ years' significant practice in surveillance, compliance audit or control testing.
- Proven track record dealing with inspections and regulators
- Strong global markets' product knowledge and regulatory knowledge in relation to Equities, Fixed Income and Derivatives.
- Relevant exposure dealing with Market Integrity
- Exposure to surveillance and case management systems ( ie : NICE Actimize and SMARTS)
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information
- Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted