Market Research Analyst (6 months contract)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CONTRACT ROLE IS ONLY REQUIRED TO START IN AUGUST 2018.
6 months maternity cover with a high chance of further extension. Working location is at Changi Business Park.
- Work with research managers in managing ongoing, in-house and third-party client and staff surveys
- Communicate with country business coordinators and relationship managers
- Ensure that client research studies progress as planned, working with in-country coordinators to develop client lists, confirm questionnaires and deal with day to day queries
- Coordinate with survey agencies to ensure deliverables are in line with requirements
- Develop analysis and communications materials to share research results with countries and with business heads
- Frequent engagement with business management across business network
- Educational Discipline in Statistics, Marketing or Business Administration is preferred
- Conversant with Statistical software package Such as SPSS, Excel & PowerPoint (critical requirement)
- 2-4 years' experience in Market Research agency will be a strong advantage (Minimum requirement: 2 years)
- A natural team player, willing to work in a fluid environment
- Strong communication skills: ability to build clear and effective communications that drive action
- Ability to synthesize information from different sources and extract key themes / messages from detailed data
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and to assess priorities
- Self-starter, comfortable working independently. Should be detailed oriented with strong work ethics
- Comfortable to work in a relatively unstructured, project-based and multi-cultural environment
If you have 1-2 years of market research experience and is comfortable to start work only in August 2018, please send me your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.