Market Research Analyst (6 months contract)
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4000 per month|
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CONTRACT ROLE IS ONLY REQUIRED TO START IN AUGUST 2018.
6 months maternity cover with a high chance of further extension. Working location is at Changi Business Park.
- Work with research managers in managing ongoing, in-house and third-party client and staff surveys
- Communicate with country business coordinators and relationship managers
- Ensure that client research studies progress as planned, working with in-country coordinators to develop client lists, confirm questionnaires and deal with day to day queries
- Coordinate with survey agencies to ensure deliverables are in line with requirements
- Develop analysis and communications materials to share research results with countries and with business heads
- Frequent engagement with business management across business network
- Educational Discipline in Statistics, Marketing or Business Administration is preferred
- Conversant with Statistical software package Such as SPSS, Excel & PowerPoint (critical requirement)
- 2-4 years' experience in Market Research agency will be a strong advantage (Minimum requirement: 2 years)
- A natural team player, willing to work in a fluid environment
- Strong communication skills: ability to build clear and effective communications that drive action
- Ability to synthesize information from different sources and extract key themes / messages from detailed data
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and to assess priorities
- Self-starter, comfortable working independently. Should be detailed oriented with strong work ethics
- Comfortable to work in a relatively unstructured, project-based and multi-cultural environment
If you have 1-2 years of market research experience and is comfortable to start work only in August 2018, please send me your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257