Market Risk Analyst
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$50000 - S$70000.00 per annum|
A leading global bank is on the lookout for a new Market Risk Analyst to handle the commodities portfolio.
This role is a market risk and regulatory reporting role that primarily focuses on the commodities portfolio. Reporting directly to the Head of Commodities, the incumbent is expected to maintain and develop the risk management framework for market risk commodities. He/she will investigate VaR, review commodity risk reports and monitor the risks.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- At least 2 years of experience in market risk commodities in a bank/trading house
- Knowledge of risks associated with Metals, Agricultural commodities
- Understanding of regulatory environment in commodities market
- Degree in Business/Banking/Accountancy or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980