Market Risk Analyst (6 months contract)
|Salary:||S$10000 - S$12000 per month|
We are seeking an experienced Market Risk expert who is willing to join our established banking client on a 6 months contract role based at Raffles Place. Looking for a candidate with at least 8 years of market risk experience and FM products as well as analysis experience to derive credit limits for derivatives.
The team handles the analysis on setting credit limits for derivatives products which is then sent to RMs who face off the clients.
As part of a PRA requirement, the front line is required to review and justify the client derivatives credit limits (CAT2 limit). The candidate will be a part of a SWOT team to:
- Ensure that Business Credit Applications (BCAs) renewals with CAT lines has a fit for purpose CAT2 limit that can be justified.
- Build a new robust end to end process to support this activity;
- Agree and implement a target operating model with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of FM products;
- Analytical and methodical;
- Good communication skills;
- Understand FM Credit Policy & Procedures as well as familiarity with the CIB BCA
- Stress testing experience would be an advantage
Please write in with your CV in Ms Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257