Market Risk Analyst, Commodities
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$70000.00 - S$110000.00 per annum|
A leading commodities firm is looking for an Associate/AVP level Market Risk analyst to join the team. This firm has been expanding rapidly in Asia.
This role is to monitor and analyze market risk exposure and P&L and MtM on a day-to-day basis, seated with front office traders. The portfolio covered in primarily oil products (energy) including crude oil and fuel oil. The incumbent will also be responsible for assisting in booking trades and for those who are keen to eventually move into a trader role, this firm offers a direct scheme to do so. Reporting directly to the head of Risk, this has high visibility.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- 3-7 years of experience in a middle office position (assistant trader/market risk/product control) in a commodities firm
- Specific exposure to physical oil products
- Proficiency in spoken Mandarin to interact with clients and internal stakeholders in other offices
- Degree in Accountancy, Statistics or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980