Market Risk Analyst, IRD
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$70000.00 - S$90000.00 per annum|
A leading global bank is on the lookout for a Market Risk Analyst team. The bank has significant presence in Asia and Europe and are continually expanding now.
The role involves daily monitoring of risk exposures for the rates business, performing monthly regulatory reporting including RNIV, FDSF and MAS. The incumbent will help to develop knowledge in bonds, derivatives and become a key team member facing the business. He/she will also be liaising with traders and market risk teams regarding market data issues affecting P&L risk.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Market risk/product control or valuation controls
- Strong knowledge in fixed income, basic bonds and interest rate derivatives
- Proficient in Excel VBA
- Proficient in bank's trade processing systems (Murex, BTS, FEDS and Sabre)
- Quantitative degree holder
- Effective communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980