Market Risk Analyst (Quant), Commodities
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$72000.00 per annum|
A global commodities firm is on the lookout for a Quantitative Market Risk Analyst.
This is an exciting role to be part of a high calibre Risk team. The individual will be developing producing and analysing the trading positions as well as developing market risk frameworks and models. This will not be a reporting role, but rather a highly analytical and quantitative role that will involve MTM and P&L analysis. He/she will design and implement the market risk systems and create analytical tools to support the risk reporting.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a market risk management role in a commodities trading firm or bank
- Excellent data visualization background
- Background in quantitative discipline
- Strong programming skills in Python, SAS
- Team player who is curious and inquisitive, and wants to learn from senior players in the industry
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098