Market risk developer
|Salary:||S$125000.00 - S$150000.00 per annum|
Multiple openings for Market Risk Developer with a leading global bank!
Our client is a leading global bank with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region and has their APAC HQ currently based in Singapore. Due to expansion plans, they are currently looking for software developers within their Market Risk team. You will play a pivotal role in developing software solutions and applications based on the requirements gathered from end users and business stakeholders. Your role will be critical in developing and maintaining development environment and workflow. This is an exciitng role where you will also get the opportunity to work on Big Data Technologies.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- At least 7 years of development experience in the banking industry, ideally within market risk domain
- Strong experience in Java programming, with strong understanding in OOP concepts. Experience in C# programming is a plus
- Strong experience and understanding in Agile / Scrum methodology
- Good understanding in distributed architecture
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in Big Data Technologies
- Strong analytical skills to solve complex business issues
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to interact with end users and business stakeholders
If you have what it takes, contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 41380. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.