Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a leading commodity trading firm, looking for a Market Risk Manager to join their team in Singapore.
Leading a team, you will manage the risks associated with the trading activities, including market risk, credit risk and operational risk. You will be responsible for monitoring exposure, analyzing risk factors, implementing risk mitigation strategies, improving risk framework and ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in Market Risk in commodity trading environment
- Experience in analysis and valuation of physical and financial derivatives
- Excellent knowledge of the pricing and revaluation techniques, proficiency in VBA is a plus
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to converse in Mandarin as interaction with Chinese clients is required
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.email@example.com with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend