Market Risk Manager, Commodities
This firm is a well known firm trading in LNG and energy products, and has a dedicated trading desk set up in Singapore. The individual will be developing market risk framework and work closely with the traders to challenge their positions and trading strategies. As they are currently shifting their system, this indivudal will be responsible for transfering data. This will not be a pure reporting role, but rather a highly analytical one that will involve MTM and P&L analysis. The role will report directly to the CEO based in Singapore.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 3 - 6 years of experience in a risk management role in a commodities trading firm or sell-side
- Experience with energy products is preferred
- Background in quantitative discipline
- Strong programming skills in VBA for Excel
- Team player who is curious and inquisitive, and wants to learn from senior players in the industry
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.