Market Risk Manager_Commodities
A global leading commodities trading house is looking for a Risk Manager with preferably strong analytical/calculation/programming skills.
In this role, you will be responsible for risk identification and analysis, VaR calculation and analysis, delivering trading performance analysis and insight, and facilitating the MTM process
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Min 5 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with risk and middle office systems, position models, mtm pnl models, risk models
- Highly analytical, detail-focused, and excellent data management ability
- Quantitative analysis/quantitative finance experience
- Experience with R, Python, SQL
- Madarin speaking is required to work with stakeholders in China
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.