Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is an established player in the commodity trading industry, dealing with crude oil and refined petroleum products. They are looking for a Market Risk professional to join their team in Singapore.
- Support traders in generating MTM report for physical and paper transactions, monitoring trading limits and VAR
- Monitor pricing exposure, hedging execution and verify trades
- Maintain pricing data database and generate price curve
- Implement and improve risk management policies
- Support on credit risk duties such as monitoring credit exposure with counterparties, optimise cash margin distribution
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least 3 years' relevant experience and had interactions with physical traders
- Team player, detail oriented and ability to work on tight deadlines
- Familiar with trading platforms, Excel and oil derivatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to converse in Mandarin as interaction with Chinese clients is required
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend