Market Risk Manager (Commodity trading)
A leading commodity trading firm is looking for a Market Risk Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Monitor and analyse post-trade data
- Analyse the market and support the team with market data reports
- Perform reviews and conduct stress testing on trading portfolios
- Produce market risk analytics and contribute to improvement of risk management systems
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 3-8 years' relevant experience with good understanding of the commodity markets
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Knowledge of VaR and stress testing
- Experience in technical skills such as VBA, SQL, Python
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
Candidates who require work pass need not apply.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.