Market Risk Project Manager (9 months contract)
|Salary:||S$90000 - S$120000 per annum|
- Leading on projects and initiatives in the 'Market & Liquidity Risk' change management function and driving end to end implementation of CRO Change projects
- Partnering with the Program stakeholders to define and agree project strategy and business case.
- Manage release scope and requests backlog
- Stakeholder management (across various stakeholders, users and support teams globally)
- Chairing and presenting Working Groups, Steering Committee and Senior Management
- Producing the workstream plan in conjunction with IT and monitoring progress against this plan.
- Managaing Tracking project risk and issues
- Chairing and facilitating project working groups
- Production and communication of project updates and supporting materials for management and project team
- Manage a team and directly contribute to identifying and documenting business requirements from key business stakeholders.
- Ensuring quality and consistent deliverables are produced by the team
- Work in partnership with IT teams to define business solutions that deliver functional and non-functional requirements
- Facilitate issue resolution to ensure release schedule remains on track and functional issues are solved through appropriate solutions
- Act as the first level escalation point for project team members
- Leadership role in the ongoing management and success of the change management function, including:
- Guiding and directing the team members in order to keep the projects on track. Sense the risks and issues in order to mitigate them upfront
- Ensuring that teams are delivering to the expected standard of quality on all PM matters
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257