Market Risk Reporting Analyst (Contract til end Dec 2018)
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$5000 per month|
There is now an opportunity to join this established financial institution as a Market Risk Analyst to join the Risk Reporting Review team. The team owns the process to review market risk reports, perform analytical review and stakeholder management activities for the APAC Division.
The candidate will be hired to cover APAC Division BAU market risk reporting so that SMEs can be freed up from BAU activities to focus on the projects. As the candidate gains more knowledge and insight to the day to day activities and system, the candidate will also take part in delivering of the APAC Projects.
- Facilitate the transfer of the production of all Market Risk Reporting into RFDAR as per the target operating model
- Facilitate the transfer of the report preparation work into the Mumbai Report Preparation Team
- Improve the existing SLA for report delivery to meet the APAC T+1 monitoring target
- Provide agile prototyping of risk reporting for the CRO division
- Provide analytical capability to support Market Risk Managers in understanding market risk movements and analysis on market risk exposures by employing statistical and other approaches.
- Production and distribution of market risk reports including investigation and analysis of exceptions, data integrity and methodology issues
- Working closely with the Business, IT Departments, Controllers, Operations and your counterparts in other regions
- To participate in the roll out of enhancements in risk systems, processes and data feeds.
- To support risk project delivery by providing subject matter expertise knowledge and participating in UAT
- To support and build up analytical capability for the SG reporting team
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Banking, Finance or similar
- Have 1-3 years working in a professional environment (e.g. Investment Bank, Big 4 Accounting Firm)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- English language and written skills
- As the candidate will be dealing with senior members of the firm on a regular basis, he or she will need to have a professional manner with good interpersonal and communication skills. They will be required to produce high quality work under pressure and to tight deadliness
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest instance.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257