Marketing and Partnerships Manager
1) Want to join an organisation that values innovation and creativity?
2) Build and grow relationships with partners and customers all over the world
3) Learn and grow within a talented and diverse team with excellent opportunities for career progression and cross functional collaboration
Our Client is a global leader in driving customer engagement through loyalty solutions that enable valuable customers to earn & redeem rewards when traveling or spending. With an emphasis on innovative technology, companies can use their service to create experiences that build lasting customer loyalty.
The role is a hybrid between Digital Marketing Campaign Management and Account Management. The ideal candidate will be experienced in areas of marketing such as search, display, social, affiliates, email, website, app and print. In addition, this person will build relationships with clients, customers and partners worldwide to ensure smoothly run marketing campaigns. Finally, this role will include growing engagement at all stages of the customer lifecycle (awareness, acquisition, engagement, retention) and analysis of data to apply insights.
* 2-5 years of related digital marketing or relationship management experience, preferably in the airline, retail banking or loyalty industry
* Exceptional written and oral communicator in English
* Possesses the cultural sensitivity and relationship building ability to develop strong relationships with partners from different cultures and backgrounds around the world
* Very strong project management skills and great at multi-tasking launching many campaigns in parallel on time and with quality
* Ability to pull data, monitor & analyze campaign results, develop insights and put together compelling presentations for internal and external customers
* A business development mindset to identify and pitch new strategic opportunities to partners along with the ability to follow through and execute opportunities
* A leader and team player that can engage in rigourous debate & drive consensus, lead & inspire team members and also give & take constructive 360 feedback
Additional skills that would be benefitial to have:
* Experience working with airline, hotel or retail bank loyalty program teams to drive customer acquisition, engagement
* Business fluency in one or more of the following languages (for global overseas clients): Arabic, Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese, French, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #221211. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.