Marketing Associate - Financial Services (6-month contract)
|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$48000.00 - S$60000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading data intelligence provider for the financial services industry headquartered in the UK. They are currently looking for a Marketing Associate to join their team for a period of 6 months. Though this is a contract role, there is strong potential to move into a permanent role based on your performance.
As a Marketing Associate, you will look to provide marketing support to the Sales team for implementing lead generation programs by performing a range of marketing activities. You would be expected to develop strategies for marketing and advertising campaigns, analyze data and report performance of marketing campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure in the financial services market in a well-respected firm with the support of a global team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience, preferably within financial services (a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of marketing practices relating to Research and digital marketing
- Good analytical skills to assess sales reports and data
- Ability to implement email marketing campaigns from ideation to implementation
- Basic knowledge of print, production, PC literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Google Adwords & Analytics (and/or other PPC platforms including Baidu)
- Ability to work independently in order to plan and execute marketing strategies
- Up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and best practices
- Excellent communicator across businesses at all levels and cultures
- Self-motivated, high desire to achieve set objectives
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 43585
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.