Marketing Automation Analyst (1 year contract)
Our client is a leading US based commodities firm with offices all across the globe. With marketing technology being an upcoming trend within the Financial Services sector, this firm is looking to hire a talented Marketing Automation Analyst to be based in Singapore to cover the APAC region.
This role would be responsible for strategic operation of their automated marketing platform (Salesforce Pardot) while building and supporting standard programs such as email communications, lead capture, lead scoring, nurtuting anf integration with CRM. On a daily basis, you will work with internal clients to implement marketing automation and also support the onboarding and training of new employees and departments onto the platform as needed.
- 2+ years' experience working with a marketing automation platforms (preferrably Salesforce Pardot)
- Ability to understand workflow processes and systems within marketing & sales cycle
- Strong analytical and problem solving background
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management is necessary
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace, deadline driven environment
If you have the relevant experience in marketing automation and is comfortable with a long-term contract, please write in to me.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.