Marketing Communications Analyst (B2B Shipping) $5K
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, you are responsible for developing marketing strategies and implement efforts to effectively position the company's brand name among stakeholders. You are required to plan, organize and execute 360 degree marketing campaigns, across both traditional and digital mediums. You will also set systems and processes to ensure the job is operating at most efficient and productive manner. Communicates regularly with internal C-Levels as well as Corporate Affairs to prepare and deliver marketing communications and integrated communications initiatives.
- Min Business degree from accredited university, with specialization in Business, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in B2B marketing communications, covering a broad spectrum of activities including marketing and communications planning and execution; collateral development; campaign management; as well as social media, website development, administration, search engine optimization and management.
- Global or regional experience in MNC environment preferred. Familiarity with transportation, shipping or maritime business will be highly preferred.
- Exceptional writing skills in English are critical as this position will be heavily involved in the preparation of customer advisories, advertisements and other copywriting work.
- Creative, proactive and always challenge the norm
- A team player who can engage with team members and stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, especially in written English
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
Salary: $4,500 - $5,000 per month
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.