Marketing Communications Exec (12 months contract)
We are seeking for an experienced marketing communications person for our banking client who will support the Global Consumer Technology training and communications team.
- Supporting the Corporate Communications Team in the development & implementation of marketing communication initiatives - from newsletters, marketing collaterals, videos, website content maintenance & broadcast communication collaterals
- Organizing senior management meetings and Townhalls for Global Consumer Technology (GCT) division
- Work with Culture Champs to drive and coordinate team events for corporate citizenship initiatives & employee engagement events
- Maintain control of work processes for the training and communications unit to meet team objectives
- Key administrative support for the daily Training related issues and enquiries, monitoring of user training and all types of site training coordination for GCT employees.
- Key administrative support for Coordination of all hands events for entire GCT site which includes cost tracking activities for employee engagement activities across all GCT teams
- Manage GCT bi-weekly newsletter
- Min. 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Ample experience in working with large groups of people will be required to coordinate training sessions or internal events.
- Computer skills - MS word/Ms Excel
- Photoshop, Ai, video editing skills, photography
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing or mass media
- Excellent written, verbal communication & presentation skills
- Resourceful, meticulous, analytical, independent, systematic, diligent and organized.
- Ability to prioritize and manage tight deadlines.
- Independent worker and able to work in a team orientated environment.
- Good attitude
- Project management and coordination skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest instance!
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.