Marketing Communications Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$170000.00 per annum|
Our client is a US-based leading investment company providing mutual funds, ETFs, and other services to individual and institutional investors across the globe.They are growing aggressively and are looking to hire a Marketing & Communications Manager for SEA reporting to the Head of Marketing.
- Develop high-quality marketing & branding strategies for the region, using data and information to make decisions while working with key stakeholders
- Develop communication, creative briefs and leads campaigns from planning to execution working with internal and external PR support.
- Monitors competitors' activities and supports market research in the SEA region to reflect insights in marketing strategy. Also to keep abreast of industry trends and regulatory changes for marketing purposes
- Support the company's digital strategy - web content management, online customer experience and social media
- Plans and manages marketing budget for the SEA business
- Event management and sponsorships
- Minimum 8 years' experience of marketing experience in Financial services
- Marketing or business strategy preferred
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong executional and multi-projects management skills
- Good understanding about industry would be preferred
- Ability to work independently
Contact Apoorva Mohan on +65 6854 5606 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number 215564
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.