Marketing Content Specialist
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
- content strategy and writing
- B2B - SaaS solution
- product marketing
Our client, a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences, is looking for a passionate marketing content specialist to develop, execute and assess content in consultations with mangers/directors.
This role requires a high level of strategic thinking, attention to detail in writing world class content targeted at decision makers of large B2C enterprises.
- Tell stories - Write editorial content and marketing copy to promote company's platform and interview customers to curate the story of how they use the company's solution
- Educate - help customer get the most out of company's product by creating purpose build marketing content
- Content creation - picth new story ideas and formats, create and manage production timelines
- Collaborate - work with head of marketing to create content that helps the need of sales, business developemnt and product teams
- Over three years of experience in content strategy and production
- Strong understanding of how to develop targeted content strategies for specific industry verticals and end-to-end development of product/marketing content for every stage of the B2B Buyer funnel from awareness, exploration, intent/decision making, purchase and advocacy is a pre-requisite.
- Business savvy - understand how large B2Cs engage and incentivise their customers to cross-sell or up-sell.
- User-focused - grasp the higher purpose of what millions of consumers expect from their large B2C enterprises such as Banks, Telcos, Insurers, Retail, etc
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format, with job title in the subject to email@example.com
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649