Marketing Coordinator - APAC (Financial Services)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$70000.00 per annum|
Our client is a member-owned, non-profit entity with thousands of members worldwide focused on building resilience in the industry through the concept of mutual defense. They share threat and vulnerability information regarding cyber threats as well as physical events through education and training programs.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for providing support to the members and will be working closely with the Regional Directors to ensure engagement of regional member firms through events and activities. You will also be assisting with sales and marketing to drive membership growth and also arrange periodic meetings for the members. Working closely with the global events team, you will be expected to help with communications and marketing (emails, newsletters, website, presentations etc). This is a very exciting opportunity for young talented individuals to grow and learn in an aggressively growing firm.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 2-3 years' marketing experience
- Work experience within financial services/banks is preferred
- Good communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Highly professional, customer-focused, detail oriented and able to communicate with all areas of the company and its members
- Ability to assist with office management and administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Experience with SalesForce or any other CRM tools preferred
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 43006
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.