Marketing Data Analyst (French MNC) $5K
|Location:||West Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$45000.00 - S$65000.00 per annum|
Our client is a very well-established French MNC in the Logistics/ Shipping/ Transportation business. Well known for their large array of brands and products they represent, they have a long standing history of success globally. They are now recruiting a Marketing Data Analyst to be a part of their continual success in the market.
Reports to the Manager, Marketing Operations
- Analyse data & trends in the transportation and shipping sector, provide analysis & insights into our customers, competition and the markets
- Turn data into dashboards and analytics that support business decisions and processes
- Leverage on market intelligence to identify opportunities.
- Manage global customer satisfaction survey programmes, including benchmarking and reporting for relevant geographies and teams.
- Be the power-user for marketing systems (including, but not limited to SAP CRM and current marketing operations platform, Eloqua) and assist with training and troubleshooting
- Develop tools to enhance field sales' productivity and effectiveness.
- Assist to manage subscriptions and access to industry data sources
- Min Bachelor degree from accredited university
- Min 5 years working experience, with at least 2 years in marketing, including experience in market/customer/competition intelligence/ Data analysis/ Numbers crunching
- Familiarity with or at least a good understanding of marketing technologies (e.g. marketing automation platforms). B2B experience with an MNC in a regional or global capacity preferred.
- Prior experience in transportation, shipping or maritime industry would be ideal.
- High proficiency in Excel and database applications
- Strategic thinking, strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills & project management skills
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below