Marketing Director B2C
Fintech - MARKETING DIRECTOR B2C
My client is looking for a Digital Marketing Director excited to develop the Go-to-Market strategy for our B2C financial services business. It is an exciting opportunity to help drive a customer-focused approach of segmentation, targeting and positioning to deliver deep value to the end users.
- Oversees end-to-end execution of integrated B2C marketing campaigns - focused on driving customer acquisition, engagement, and retention via multi-channel marketing, including Rapid Response Messaging, Email, Social Media, Website, Internet Marketing, and more.
- Develop and execute engaging content & campaigns for appropriate offline and online social media channels.
- Design and track relevant KPIs - drive efficiency on all paid acquisition channels by tracking both cost per acquisition and downstream behavior such as revenue, margin, to ensure that the lifetime value of customers acquired offers a significant return on the acquisition dollar invested.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience - utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify the Company's most profitable customer segments and map back to marketing campaigns and cost.
- Establish goals for the growth of B2C Marketing; adjust and evolve programs over time to meet these goals. Build a robust channel testing strategy that allows for continual learning and optimization of channel mix through measuring experiments and conversion tests.
- Audit existing tools and systems and present assessment of any gaps in technology stack and/or data needed to drive B2C performance and scale.
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams on Budget and Planning. Build out a multi-year financial plan that drives individual customer growth and profitability.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, PR and Communication, Journalism, Business Administration or related
- At least 5 years of solid experience in B2C digital marketing with ability to manage a meaningful budget, revenue numbers and team
- Startup experience in Financial Services preferred
- Very strong spoken and written communication skills
- Great understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications
- Comfortable in a fast paced, uncertain, changing environment
- Self-starter, ability to work and thrive with a small team in the beginning, and comfortable proving oneself to lead and build out both B2C and B2B marketing teams in the long-term.
- Understanding of both B2C and B2B business models is a plus
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.