Marketing Director (FMCG) $9K - $13K
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$9000.00 - S$13000 per month|
Our client is a European brand in the FMCG business. Well known for their large array of brands and products they represent, they have a long standing history of success globally. They are now recruiting a Marketing Director to be a part of their continual success in the market.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be developing the Marketing plan and Communications programmes for Singapore office. Develop and manage promotions such as consumer promotion, in-store promotion, promo pop etc...
Manage narra-demonstration : scheme, scheduling, organizing. Develop merchandising equipment and materials. Manage product training and materials as well as training execution
- Min. University degree with 8 - 10 years experience in marketing in a top tier international Consumer Goods firm.
- Strong project management experience
- Winning market share capabilities
- Knowledge of products & business culture
- Innovation skill to design and implement new processes
- Influence to recommend and convince on business strategic decisions
- Anticipation to adapt to future needs
- Analytical skills with a global vision to drive accurate business , results analysis and recommendations.
- Strong communication skills for marketing counseling of MD and motivation of his/her team.
- Incumbent is leading a team of product managers
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below