Marketing Director (South East Asia and Middle East)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing Technology HaTCH|
Our client is has the largest community of fitness studio and healthy living experts in various countries specifically in SEA Region and Middle East. With offices in Singapore, Thailand and China and with the growing number of members and partners, our client is looking to hire a MARKETING DIRECTOR to cover SouthEast Asia and Middle East region.
- Manage all day-to-day responsibilities of marketing execution and be fully accountable to the executive management team
- Own the relationships with key agencies, holding them to contractual deliverables and KPIs
- Set quarterly / semi annual and annual marketing plans and goals.
- Work with city-based teams on localized marketing plans with the goal of building local communities and generating consumer awareness and interest
- Establish brand guidelines and oversee cohesive marketing content Leverage existing global partnerships and develop local partnership opportunities in collaboration with the Corporate and Events team
- Strategize and drive social media and PR campaigns
- Manage stakeholder interactions and work proactively with internal team.
- basic knowledge in SEA and ME Market is a plus
- knowledgeable in including product optimization, customer acquisition, growth tactics, viral marketing, retention strategies, monetization for both web-based and mobile app platforms.
- WeChat Marketing is a plus
- Experience in different media channels, including paid digital, SEO, email marketing, mobile based marketing, and referral marketing.
- experience in usingvarious tools across the marketing stack, including Google Analytics, Facebook, Google Adwords, ESPs, Appsflyer, Segment
- Background and have a latest knowledge of UX/UI trends and methods.
- Understands a good product development lifecycles, technical stacks, QA processes, and engineering tools.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format and Attn to Raymond Ramirez (R1114515)
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117