HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
- fintech industry (payment, eCommerce)
- performance marketing and growth hacking
- brand management
Our client in the fintech industry is looking for a Marketing Director to join their marketing team and take on responsibility to lead our branding and digital marketing strategy and execution for their B2C business.
They want a leader who can leverage multiple digital and non-digital channels including paid search, social media, email, SEO to drive full campaigns at scale. Our client need a hustler to help grow our audience by bringing challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brand and business objectives.
- Plan, orchestrate and execute regional growth acquisition strategies across multiple channels including paid search, social, mobile, email, SMS, SEO
- Analyse and track performance marketing metrics
- Manage regional marketing budget and show project ROI
- Take responsibility for pricing of our inventory products
- Actively developing and managing relationships with platforms, distribution partners, and vendors to expand our audience acquisition strategy.
- Owning the agenda for A/B testing and conducting A/B, multivariate and experience tests to continually measure and report on performance.
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Measure and manage online content
- Monitor market and consumer preferences, behaviours and trends
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Six - ten years of experience in Digital Marketing, social media, branding, growth hacker role
- SEO knowledge
- Highly proficient and independent in working with Facebook Business Manager, AdWords, Google Analytics
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and flexible team player
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649