Reporting to the Head of Marketing, Singapore, this role will be responsible for creating and updating marketing content across all sections of the business.
Be part of a team driving online and offline marketing initiatives to see immediate impact in revenue and branding.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Create and update the online content of company's financial websites, platforms, apps and social media
- Write and manage the delivery of client communications and emails (routine and one-off promotions or newsletters).
- Liaise with other departments locally and centrally to develop their communications and research new content ideas.
- Assist our internal SEO team to improve the natural search rankings of our websites.
- Assist in the production of printed materials (e.g. brochures, flyers, inserts).
- Thoroughly proof-read marketing collaterals and communications, ensuring accuracy and consistency of in-house style and brand guidelines.
- Proof-read content produced by our PR and research team and upload to the website in a timely manner.
- Organise client events from start to completion, including email communications, event logistics don
- Assist with any other relevant ad hoc marketing and communications projects as directed by the Marketing Manager.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business, Communication or other relevant areas
- Min 2-4 years of website editing/ content writing experience in commercial environment
- Experienced in financial services industry is a plus
- Proficiency in HTML is a MUST
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
How to Apply
Interested candidates kindly send your resume over to me at Celine.Lee@ambition.com.sg and attention to Celine Lee (R1982802) with the position title stated above. Alternatively, you may reach out to me via whatsapp at +65 8869 8708
I regret to share that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1982802
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.