|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Create and develop relationships with strategic partners and customers globally
- Learn and grow alongside an open, motivated and diverse team with fantastic opportunities for career progression and cross functional experience
- Develop and maintain growing partnerships in markets across five continents
Our Client is a Singapore based rapidly expanding loyalty, technology and solutions provider
The Ideal Candidate will execute marketing campaigns to ensure customer success across both B2B and B2C products. You will be expected to work closely with partners to plan, design and execute integrated marketing campaigns across both online and offline channels.
Your key responsibilities will include collaborating with partner marketing teams to develop all aspects of the campaigns including concept development, targeting, design, launch and reporting. You will also be expected to assist Partnership Managers to drive new partnership opportunities and increase engagement with target clients and customers globally.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in digital marketing, sales, business development
- An exceptional written and verbal communicator and native English speaker who possesses cultural sensitivity and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong project management, strategic-thinking and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to pull data (SQL), monitor and analyse campaign results and report on insights
- Excellent computer (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and graphic design skills
- A team player that is comfortable with giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Experience working with airline, hotel or retail bank loyalty program teams is preferred
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages: Arabic, Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese, French, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish is preferred
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 226259. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM