|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$48000.00 - S$72000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading data intelligence provider for the financial services industry headquartered in the UK. They are currently expanding their team in Singapore and are looking for a Marketing Executive to plan. Strategize the marketing campaigns for the firm.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will look to provide marketing support to the Singapore sales team and Singapore branch. You will also be responsible to identify customer needs and articulate messages into complaint marketing materials You will also be required to coordinate internal and external communications, organise events and monitor marketing campaigns in order to mark the firm's presence in the market.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience, preferably in market communications environment or finance industries
- Excellent knowledge of marketing practices relating to marketing communications, event management, PR, Research and digital marketing
- Basic knowledge of print, production, PC literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently in order to plan and execute marketing strategies
- Excellent communicator across businesses at all levels and cultures
- Self-motivated, high desire to achieve set objectives
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.