|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing HaTCH|
|Salary:||Up to S$6000.00 per month|
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
Our Client is the first in the market to develop NannoOS capable in acquiring data from the endpoints at the silicon level while completely isolating the security layer from attacjers. They develop and innovative Endpoint Threat Response platform powered by A.I., capable of detecting new and previously unknown cyber threats, ranging from simple ransomware to more sophisticated in-memory only attacks.
Our client is an established company in Netherlands and is expanding its operations in Singapore. they are actively looking for a Marketing Manager.
- This position will have direct responsibility for execution in the Asia Pacific and EU market.
- Its purpose is to position and support the company's brand for growth through effective brand management and will involve managing relationship with external agencies and internal company's function teams.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company's business activities.
- Digital Marketing platform management.
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company's online presence, editorial design and organizing the company's publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor's marketing movements
- Source and manage agencies where appropriate for key marketing events
- Approve all brand and product related communication materials, both tangible and social media
- Manage all trademark approvals/investigations in conjunction with legal team.
- Cybersecurity and/or a strong B2B experience is preferred.
- Be responsible for marketing best practice sharing and know how building across the region
- Effectively manage a broad and varied range of marketing activities
- Manage multiple projects at pace, defining and adhering to timescales and delivering excellent execution.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and a marketing mind set
- Ability to influence and establish relationships - Be a self-starter and have a greatcapacity to work autonomously.
- Present information to a high standard
- Strong interpersonal skills as will be required to interact at senior level with partnersand international teams
- Strong influencing skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com and Attn to Raymond Ramirez (R1114515)
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117