HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
- fintech industry
- customer acquisition and brand management
- growth hacking
Our client is a fast growing fintech, based out of Singapore and their platform enables cash circulation without the need for vintage supply chain of cash.
The company is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team and help them grow their brand and customer acquisition in Singapore. As the lead of their global brand and marketing plan, you will play a vital role in shaping and driving their branding and marketing direction in the region.
- Develop, execute, and track key branding and marketing strategy plans on both market and product-level, involving digital marketing and public relations.
- Develop product marketing and customer acquisition programs by working with the sales and product team to leverage on customer insights to better inform marketing plans.
- Creating original contents to raise brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
- Establish and manage marketing/PR agency relationships.
- Be the voice of the company when liaising with external vendors/parties, maintain consistent messaging, tone of voice, and visual identity across all communications.
- Driving the internal and external communications strategy including crisis communication.
- true believer in the power of marketing
- at least four years of relevant marketing experience driving growth (in fintech industry)
- degree in business, marketing, communications or related discipline
- Experience in start-ups, IT services, financial services, software, Telco, FMCG and/or media marketing
- Experience in branding, value proposition, digital marketing, and public relations
- Proficient in Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager and other performance marketing tools
- Results-driven, ability to operate and thrive in a fluid environment
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649