|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our Client is a Singapore-based cybersecurity securing companies by offering best-in-class products and services backed by a team of cyber security experts internally. Focused on providing vulnerability management solutions to enterprise clients, the firm enable organizations to fully utilize IT solutions and focus on core business functions without having to worry about possible cyber-security risks.
- Strategic planning and tactical execution of B2B marketing programs and lead generation efforts
- Building interactive contents and ensure the smooth operations for exhibitions, events, conferences, seminars and briefing sessions
- Own pipeline target, lead funnel, and conversion metrics for go-to-market strategy and the team's efforts to improve and optimize
- Lead marketing plans including product launches, global campaign releases, and customer announcements
- Partner with sales and inside sales teams to align efforts, and discover and deploy top-performing tactics to create, develop, and close qualified leads and opportunities
- Minimum 4 years' experience in marketing, experience working in a SaaS industry will be highly preferred
- Passion and skill for leading and partnering with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with and communicating to sales teams is preferred
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Contact Michelle Yim at Michelle.Yim@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1984646.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.