Marketing Manager (Financial Services)
Our client is a Singapore based holding company with businesses covering finance, consultancy, technology and innovation. They are currently looking to hire a seasoned marketing professional at the Group Level to join their team in the Singapore office.
Reporting to the Group COO, you would be responsible for assisting in the strategic planning and overseeing execution of integrated marketing programs, projects that will deliver on the company's marketing objectives and needs. Responsibilities will include spearheading marketing initiatives from conception through completion, including: program development, cost estimation, and program management, evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor datas and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
Key responsibilities include:
* Develop and manage marketing strategy for the group in line with company objectives
* Ablility to handle both ATL and BTL activities.
* Budget management and to deliver all marketing activities within the agreed budget
* Managing marketing collaterals (factsheets, profiles, decks and etc) for the group
* Develop and implement a company-wide plan to push product, working with all departments for its execution.
* Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans
* Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
* Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
* Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
* Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
* Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for group's marketing
* Able to achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
* Conduct market research, to identify market requirements for current and future products
* To analyze potential strategic partner relationships for product lines
* Ensuring that the branding and creative vision is consistently applied in all design disciplines
* Maintain a documentation system that allows archiving of all project materials and information for easy access and referencing
* Minimum 4-6 years' experience in a marketing and communications role
Experience in Financial Services or Professional Services
* Proficiency in English and Mandarin will be advantageous
* Sound understanding of integrating various marketing elements such as advertising, public relations programs, promotional activities, social media
* Strong, analytical and project management skills
* In-depth understanding of customers, market dynamics personality and requirements
* Strong creative outlook
* Management of budgets and understanding of P&L
* Strong coordination, time management, budget management and communication skills
If you are interested, please contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222386. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953. #LI-SM
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.