Marketing Manager, International Education
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$150000.00 per annum|
Our client is an international pre-school network that operates in 6 countries within Asia Pacific. Their business is undergoing expansion and an exciting position has been newly created for a high-calibre candidate to join their team as Regional Marketing Manager.
Based in Singapore and reporting directly to the General Manager of the group, you will be assisting with the development and implementation of campaigns to grow new and existing business for different regions. You will also be planning and implementing communication strategies with creativity, professionalism, and excellence. You will be responsible for developing both digital and PR strategies to boost referrals and student enrolment. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced individual from the education field to step into a bigger role to take the business to the next level within the region.
Ideal candidates should possess
- 6-8 years of related experience in academic/education sector
- Experience in the education field is a Must (pre-school is highly preferred)
- University graduate in Marketing or a related discipline
- Understanding of all aspects of marketing
- Strong in both print and digital marketing
- Outstanding in building brand awareness and understanding of inbound/outbound marketing
- Prior experience of working in an SME business is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a regional leadership role
Contact Gary Wong on (65) 6854 5633 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and quoting reference number GW38799 www.ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117